Leave of absence
1. All pupils are required to be regular in attendance.
2. No student will be granted leave without prior written application of the parents . In all the cases permission is at the discretion of the principal. Those who absent themselves for six consecutive days without the prior permission from the principal are liable to have their names struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted only on payment of fresh admission fee.
3. All students are required to be present on both the last Working Day, prior to Vacations, as well as on the reopening day after a vacation.
4. Incase of absence without leave, the student on returning to school must have the reason of absence entered and signed in the calendar by the parent or guardian.
5. A student, returning to school after a contagious or infectious disease should produce a doctor's certificate permitting the student to do so.
GENERAL RULES OF CONDUCT AND DISCIPLINE
1. The motto of the school is "In Thy Light We See Light" This ideal is set before the pupils who are expected to strive to acquire the True light of knowledge in thought, word and action and live in freedom, equality and fraternity.
2. Pupils are expected to show gentleness and courtesy to their teachers and companions. Refinement of manners should distinguish every pupil of this school.
3. Cleanliness of person and dress is expected of every student. The uniform must be proper and neat.
4. Pupils are expected to take good care of their personal belongings. These should be marked distinctly and indelibly with the owner's name, class and address.
5. Every student should bring the school diary daily. Any information or request conveyed to the parents thro' the calendar should be complied with and acknowledged.
6. All damage to the school Property, including ink stains, must be remedied at the cost of the offender.
7. The school cannot take responsibility for lost articles, money etc. The user of jeweler in school is forbidden.
8. No absentee or late arrival after the Assembly may be admitted to class without the signature of the principal on the Absence/Attendance record page of the school calendar.
9. No student shall be allowed to go out or to be taken out of the school compound during school hours without obtaining "outpass" from the principal.
10. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience or conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school is sufficient reasons for detention or dismissal of a pupil.
11. Pupils are not allowed to receive visitors or make /attend Phone calls during class hours.
12. Any pupil desiring to be exempted from P.T or games must produce a Doctor's Certificate to the effect that she is physically unfit to take part therein.
13. Pupils may not offer presents to their teachers or companions except in those circumstances sanctioned by the principal.
14. No collection may be started for any purpose whatsoever without the previous sanction of the principal.