1.Application forms will be accepted from 23rd Jan 2017 to 27th Jan
2017(Mon-Fri Timings 9 A.M. to 11 A.M.) in the school office.
2.Application forms without auto generated serial nos. will not be accepted. They shall be considered invalid.
3. Any pupil coming to school fresh from home or from a private school should produce transfer certificate and official birth certificate to verify the date of birth given in the admission form.
4. The duly filled registration form along with the Photostat copy of Birth Certificate/Transfer Certificate must be submitted in the school office with in three days of collecting the form. There will be an inter action session for which the child has to be accompanied by both the parents.
5. The pupil will be examined in the matter of the class immediately below that to which he/she seeks admission. The decision of the school authorities regarding the entrance examinations shall be final.
6. Fees are payable in advance together with the admission form.
7. No student less than 3 (three years) in July will be admitted to the nursery class and a corresponding scale of age is fixed for the higher Classes: Junior KG 4 years, Senior KG 5 years and 1st standard 6 years.
8. A month's notice must be given in writing by parents or guardians before a child is withdrawn otherwise the fee for the current month will be charged. The transfer certificate of a student is issued only after verifying that all dues to the school have been cleared.
9. Transfer certificate will be issued ten days from the date of application.
10. The Principal has the right to refuse continuation of studies to any pupils whose conduct influence is not satisfactory.
11.Application forms will be accepted from 23rd Jan 2017 to 27th Jan 2017(Mon-Fri Timings 9 A.M. to 11 A.M.) in the school office.
12.Application forms without auto generated serial nos. will not be accepted. They shall be considered invalid.