1. There are three terminal examinations in a year. Besides, marks are allotted for written work, projects, map work and journals.
2. A feedback on the child's academic performance will be given to the parents at the time of each exam. A student who shows consistently poor performance is likely for scrutiny regarding promotion.
3. Pupils absent from an examination for any reason are not re-examined.
4. Minimum requirement for passing in a subject is 40% of marks.
5. Good conduct, regularity and punctuality in attendance and a sense of responsibility are essential requisite for promotion.
6. Students who fall short of attendance (75%) will not be allowed to answer the final exam or promoted to next class.